NNH is Hiring!
Behavioral Health Clinical Receptionist and Insurance Specialist, Full time: M-F/ 8-5, pay determined by experience with 80 hours PTO after 90 days and several paid federal holidays annually.
*No insurance benefits available.
NNH is looking for full-time, energetic employee who is friendly and professional to greet our clients (parents and children) in our often bustling multi-discipline clinic. The ideal candidate will have experience verifying health insurance benefits and with billing. They will truly care about the client, will go the extra mile, be punctual, efficient, ethical, and will enjoy our fun yet professional work place!
Behavioral Health Clinical Receptionist Job Purpose:
* Serves clients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records including verifying insurance benefits and billing.
* Serves providers with scheduling and compliance of all new charts.
Behavioral Health Clinical Receptionist Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Welcome clients and visitors with a smile, in person or on the telephone; answer or refer inquiries.
- Keep client appointments on schedule by notifying provider of client’s arrival.
- Verify insurance benefits and explain to clients their coverage; set up payment plans.
- Send billing and new patient information daily to billing office.
- Maintain record requests and send records out of office.
- Comfort clients by anticipating their concerns; answering parent questions; maintaining the reception/restroom area.
- Maintain client accounts by obtaining, and updating personal, financial and insurance information.
- Support revenue by verifying benefits and submitting pre-authorizations for appointments; recording and collecting client payments.
- Help clients in distress by responding to emergencies via trained staff.
- Protect clients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Contribute to team effort by following policies and procedures.
- Maintain compliance of all new client charts.
- Open office daily.
Skills/Qualifications: Experience with Insurance Verification and Billing, Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Typing, Electronic Medical Records, Filing, Faxing, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism, Compassion and Patience a must J. *Bilingual a plus
Please send your resume to our Director of Operations, Jennifer La Jeunesse, at: firstname.lastname@example.org