NNH provides comprehensive services to address a wide variety of clinical issues. We provide the following services:
- Comprehensive Psychological Assessment: We conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate for a wide range of issues, including, but not limited to, ADHD, learning disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, and memory difficulties. We take a comprehensive approach, assessing several areas of functioning in order to get a holistic view of each individual. Assessments may explore a variety of domains, including intellectual, behavioral, and executive functioning, as well as personality characteristics and academic achievement. Each assessment is tailored to the referral question, with emphasis placed on providing helpful recommendations to the referring professional and the individual being assessed. As needed, we consult with or refer to other professionals within NNH (e.g. speech, occupational therapy, psychiatry, and neuropsychology) as well as other area health care providers.
- Individual therapy: We provide individual therapy to children, adolescents, and adults. We strive to use empirically supported treatments to treat a variety of clinical issues, such as:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders (e.g. Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Phobias, etc.)
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (e.g. Autistic Disorder, Asperger’s Disorder, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder, NOS)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Body Focused Repetitive Behaviors (e.g. Trichotillomania, chronic skin picking, severe nail biting, etc.)
- Mood disorders (e.g. Major Depression, Bipolar Disorder)
- Tourette’s Disorder
All NNH psychologists and postdoctoral residents have graduated from doctoral programs accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).